Written by Tatyana Saba, 04/16/21
Recently, I had an awesome opportunity to try a few CBD (cannabidiol) products by Naturecan. I am excited to share my thoughts, but first, I wanted to tell you more about Naturecan. They are based in the UK and founded in May 2019 by (Andy Duckworth and Paul Finnegan). Naturecan offers an impressive variety of CBD products including edibles, oils, capsules, balms, moisturizers, hand cream, lip balms, CBG oils, fitness protein, and much more. They are not just your ordinary products though. They take pride in all their hemp derived CBD products and everything is grown right here in the US. The best part is their products have been thoroughly researched and backed up with detailed data included in their Certificate of Analyses.
Naturecan has a strong reputation for their high-quality products, and they have been voted the best CBD oil brand in the UK by several magazines including Discover, Natural Health, Your Fitness Today, and Luxury Lifestyle. I am thrilled to have tried a few products that Naturecan have shared with me. The items reviewed are 5% CBD Oil, Hydrate CBD Daily Moisturizer and Care & Protect CBD Lip Balm.
- Comes with 5% broad–spectrum CBD oil which contains the terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids of the hemp plant that provide therapeutic properties. It’s THC free*, so it is non-psychoactive.
- Studies have shown that broad-spectrum CBD oil can potentially help with pain relief, anxiety reduction, and improved sleep.
- I started with low 5% dosage as it is best start with the lowest, then gradually increase as needed. At times, I took the oil sublingually (under the tongue; let it rest for a few minutes before swallowing) or added it to a cup of hot tea. You begin to feel the effects in 30 minutes.
- The oil is quite nice and light with a natural flavor that is silky smooth. The aftertaste is a little earthy. I think, so far, it is the best natural pain reliever.
- The 5% dosage was enough to help with my headaches and to help me sleep better at night. It felt good to wake up refreshed and summer light afterwards! This product is perfect for everyday mild aches and pains.
- Made with 100 mg of broad-spectrum CBD oil, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, shea butter, avocado oil, etc. The cream rubs on smoothly.
- The distinctive quality is that it does not smell artificial! The smell carries the natural essence of sweet citrus. I love the scent! Once applied, it does not feel greasy, and it absorbs quickly in the skin for a hydrated feeling.
- The lotion lasts for some time, depending on how often one uses on their hands or face. Might not be the first choice for people that have very dry skin on a regular basis. Perfect for the spring and summer seasons, for its lightness.
- The lip balm contains broad-spectrum CBD, with rich emollients like shea butter, coconut oil. avocado oil, chia seed oil, hemp seed oil, vitamin E.
- The lip balm is little thick, which is fitting for the name “Care &Protect.” If you have chapped lips, this is the perfect product for you. There is a hint of sweet citrus smell, and the taste is pleasant!
- This lip balm perfect for fall and winter seasons and for people who have chronic dry, cracked lips or live-in dry places.
Overall, I really enjoyed trying these products. The prices are comparable to other CBD brands, but the difference is the exceptional quality Andy and Paul put into their products. It is refreshing buying and supporting a company like Naturecan that is open and transparent about their process from seed to door. I highly recommend checking out their products. Please go to Naturecan for more info.
Below are a couple articles about athletes and celebrities who use Naturecan.
- Chronicle Live article: Female celebs who use Naturecan products
- Daily Record article: Football stars among fans of Naturecan CBD products
The products were provided free in exchange for my honest review of the product.
*THC Free means trace amounts less than 0.01% or 100ppm.