SEARCH OTHER KAYAHUB MEMBERS SUPPORTING THE MANY WAYS TO ENJOY CANNABIS
- Enter the 4th Annual #healthy420 Giveaway: Win a Cannabis Coaching Institute Sholarship, an Ardent FX and more!For years, we've been giving away healthy cannabis prizes for the annual #healthy420 giveaway while celebrating the health-promoting qualities of cannabis. We're so excited for this year's celebration and giveaway that will be life-changing for a few lucky winners. This year, we're giving away one full-ride scholarship to the Certified…
- How to Make a THC Tincture | A Cannabis Tincture RecipeWhen someone first gave me a THC tincture to try, I was at the first legal High Times Cannabis Cup in Denver in 2013. I had just finished making my first cookbook and didn't know how to make a THC tincture, but after I felt the effects, I knew I…
- What Kind of Oil is Best for Marijuana Infusions? Is Butter Better?Dear Cheri, What is better when cooking with cannabis, butter or oil? And if oil, what is the best oil for making marijuana infusions? I am surprised at how frequently I get asked this question. The answer is simple: It depends! When it comes to cooking, marijuana metabolizes best in fats so…
- Cannabis Cheri: Is It OK to Use 40-Year-Old Weed?; Pot Potato Salads8-6-2021 Hi Everyone! I am excited. We have been working on a total overhaul and upgrade of my Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks online course. It has been over 5 years since I launched the course and we have done some minor upgrades since then, but this was a…
- How to Sous Weed: Sponsored by How to Do the PotToday we’re going back to the basics with a cannabis infusion recipe using the sous vide method, sponsored by How to Do the Pot, a podcast all about demystifying cannabis for women. How to Do the Pot shares women’s personal stories and advice from experts to help with solutions around…
- Pomegranate Mint Tea Ice Pops: A Wellfounded CollabPomegranate Mint Tea Ice Pops, photography by Monica Lo Meet Wellfounded, a new, fiercely independent, female and Latinx-owned cannabis brand dedicated to plant-based wellness and proudly pioneers legal, outdoor California cultivation with a family-run farm in Santa Barbara County. I got to try out the 1:1 Relief Tincture infused with…
Everything you need to know about the cannabis industry.
We are grateful to try some of the latest products from Naturecan, an amazing KayaHub partner
By Colleen McGuire In this Article Difference Between Marijuana and CBD How Can They Help? How Do You Choose? Where Are They Legal? What Are Their Effects? How to Get a Prescription Does Medicare Cover Marijuana? Next Steps We aim to help you make informed healthcare...
Perhaps nowhere in sports has CBD become as loudly normalized as in mixed martial arts (MMA) — especially in its most prominent league, the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Even before the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) removed CBD from its banned substances...
We Are KayaHub
KayaHub was developed to connect consumers with legitimate cannabis businesses in a respectful, forward-thinking manner. KayaHub is more than a directory though. We are a creative group agency and a media group. We provide merchandising services as well as many ways to get your message in front of millions of users and potential clients. All or our work is custom and tailored for each and every person and business. If you’re a legitimate cannabis business and would like your business highlighted, please contact us at email@example.com.
Search KayaHub By Category
Everything Cannabis Everywhere
Scroll Through The Many Categories on KayaHub