- Champlain Valley Expo 105 Pearl St., Essex Junction, Burlington, VT
- 2022-06-11 11:00 to 2022-06-12 16:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Our 3rd annual convention in VT! Vermont celebrated a major victory on October 7, 2020, when Gov. Phil Scott announced that he would allow a bill to regulate and tax cannabis sales — to become law without his signature, following the successful legalization of cannabis possession and cultivation for adults 21 and older in 2018. Vermont became the 11th state to regulate adult-use cannabis sales (with more states on the way), and the second state to do it through legislation rather than a voter initiative. In the fall of 2022, retail sales are planned to commence. The legislature took extra steps in 2021 in the form of a bill that tightens social equity provisions by requiring regulators to decrease or eliminate licensing costs for applicants who have been negatively impacted by the enforcement of cannabis laws, was passed by the House and Senate. The measure also establishes a Cannabis Business Development Fund to assist applicants from under served communities. Today Burlington has a newborn cannabis market just waiting to blow up. NECANN is proud to be a part of the development of such a wonderful community!
- Date(s): June 11th-12th, 2022
- Location: Champlain Valley Expo, 105 Pearl St., Essex Junction, Burlington, VT
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Saturday, June 11: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Sunday, June 12: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM