/kə-ˈna-bə-ˌnȯid ˈtü ‘ri-ˈsep-tər/
- An important protein in the body’s endogenous cannabinoid system that is heavily involved in the body’s immune system, and plays an important role in fighting inflammation.
National Library of Medicine
- Therapeutic potential of cannabinoid receptor 2 in the treatment of diabetes mellitus and its complications
- Cannabinoid Receptor-2 Ameliorates Inflammation in Murine Model of Crohn’s Disease
- The cannabinoid CB(2) receptor: a good friend in the gut
- The Endocannabinoid/Cannabinoid Receptor 2 System Protects Against Cisplatin-Induced Hearing Loss