Listing Details

Report Abuse

0 0 Reviews


We have provided business insurance for the marijuana industry since it was first legalized and we represent all the top companies offering Medical Marijuana Insurance in addition to Insurance for Distributors of Recreational Marijuana.

Because we have extensive experience insuring retail outlets, clinics, growers/cultivators, and landlords leasing to the marijuana industry we are your go-to source for the coverage and protection you need to insure your business in every state where marijuana has been legalized either for medicinal or recreational purposes.

Our specialists will work with you to form a comprehensive insurance plan best suited to your business’ unique needs.

Marijuana Insurance – Businesses We Insure.
Whether you specialize in recreational or medical, production or distribution, Duncan and Associates Insurance Brokers is in the best position to acquire the coverage you need to protect your business financially.

We offer commercial insurance for the following kinds of marijuana operations:

  • Marijuana Producers (Growers): Facilities licensed to produce (grow) marijuana for sale at wholesale to marijuana processors and other marijuana producers. Insurance for grower tiers 1, 2, and 3 are available.
  • Marijuana Processors: Facilities licensed to process, package, and label usable marijuana and marijuana-infused products for sale at wholesale to marijuana retailers. Processors can also be producers with the addition of the proper license.
  • Recreational Marijuana Retailers: Dispensaries selling marijuana, marijuana-infused products, marijuana concentrates, and marijuana paraphernalia exclusively for recreational use.
  • Medical Marijuana Retailers: Dispensaries that sell marijuana for medicinal use (No longer Available in Washington State). For current status of licensing availability visit the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.
  • Landlord Insurance for Producers, Processors, Retailers, & Clinics: Many traditional insurers providing Lessor’s Risk Coverage will not insure landlord’s buildings or property when their tenants are involved in the manufacture or distribution of marijuana products regardless of the legality. We represent companies willing to provide commercial property insurance for marijuana processors, retailers and clinics.

Call to speak with one of our specialists at 800-228-8291 or submit your information to us online by choosing one of the following links:

Visit Duncan & Associates

Contact Information

2111 Harrison Ave NW, Olympia, WA 98502, USA
Phone 2
Zip/Post Code



Login to Write Your Review

There are no reviews yet.