LONG BEACH OFFICE OF CANNABIS OVERSIGHT
The Office of Cannabis Oversight (OCO) regulates the local cannabis industry in Long Beach. The OCO's role is to coordinate the implementation of the City's cannabis laws and regulations.
- SOME OF THE TYPES OF MATTERS HANDLED BY THE OFFICE:
- Research and develop best practices for adult-use and medicinal cannabis businesses;
- Assist City departments in the implementation of cannabis ordinances and regulations;
- Engage the cannabis industry and community to ensure all cannabis regulations are followed;
- Work with the Health Department to educate the public on cannabis health and safety related issues;
- Collaborate among other cities and state agencies to create uniform regulations.
- Cannabis Social Equity Program
- Cannabis Business Information
- Health & Cannabis
- Helpful Resources
- Visit Long Beach Office of Cannabis Oversight
Below are some helpful resources for you to find out more information regarding cannabis in the State of California.
STATE CANNABIS LICENSING REGULATIONS
- Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA)
- California Cannabis Portal
- Bureau of Cannabis Control Regulations - For regulations on dispensaries, distribution facilities, and lab testing facilities
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Regulations - For regulations on cultivation facilities
- California Department of Health Regulations - For regulations on manufacturing facilities